Colorado Springs Personal Injury Lawyer
Call (800) 863-5312 to Speak with Colorado Springs Personal Injury Lawyers for Free
After being injured in an accident, you may feel overwhelmed and have many questions:
- How will I pay for my medical bills?
- Can I recover lost wages due to missed work?
- What is my injury claim worth?
- Do I need a personal injury lawyer?
- Is the insurance company offering me a fair settlement?
These are important questions, and the personal injury attorneys at Zinda Law Group of Colorado Springs can help you understand your legal rights and answer any questions you may have about your case or our firm.
Our experienced Colorado Springs injury lawyers want to help you relieve the stress and financial burdens that come with being an accident victim. Our accident attorneys can take over the entire legal process on your behalf so you can focus on what’s most important: your recovery.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, call Zinda Law Group today at (800) 863-5312 today for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney in Colorado Springs.
We Represent a Wide Range of Cases
At Zinda Law Group, our Colorado Springs accident lawyers have experience with a wide variety of personal injury accident case types of all sizes. We have experience representing car accident injuries, catastrophic injuries, workplace injuries, and more.
We specialize in the following types of cases:
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Deaths
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Drunk Driver Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Ski & Snowboard Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Slip & Falls
- Medical Malpractice
Other Cases We Handle
Aside from the list above, Zinda Law Group handles many other types of cases. Some of these include:
- Wrongful Death: A wrongful death claim may arise when one person dies as a result of the actions of another party. There are many complexities in a wrongful death case, as they are obviously more severe than most other injury claims.
- Premises Liability: Owners of property have certain obligations to the people who may enter onto their land. These include the obligation to maintain a safe environment or to warn entrants of the dangers that may exist thoroughly. For example, a premises liability case may arise if a grocery store fails to clean a spill that causes you to slip and damage your back.
- Dram Shop Cases: Colorado is one of 43 states in the U.S. with some form of a dram shop law. This means that it may be possible to sue a bar who served an obviously intoxicated person if that intoxicated person injured you. For example, if an establishment served a drunk patron who then got into their car and collided with you, that establishment may be held liable for your injuries.
No matter the type of accident you suffered, if your injuries were caused by the negligence of another person or company, our Colorado Springs injury lawyers can help. We have experience handling cases big and small and can help you get back on your feet after an accident.
Common Injuries in Our Cases
There is a wide variety of physical injuries that victims suffer after their incident. They can range from minor scrapes and bruises all the way up to death. A few of the more commonly suffered injuries include:
- Head and Brain Trauma: Accidents that involve blunt force to the head or neck area, such as a high-speed automobile collision, can result in head injuries. Head injuries can range from minor concussions to severe brain trauma. If you think you may have suffered a head injury, it is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible, as the symptoms of head injuries don’t always present themselves immediately.
- Broken Bones: Broken bones can result from a wide variety of accidents and can leave the victim with minor fractures or major breaks requiring surgery and extensive therapy to repair. One common example is a broken wrist from attempting to break a fall during a slip and fall case.
- Scarring and Disfigurement: Any sort of deep laceration or wound can lead to permanent disfigurement and scarring. For example, a dog bite to the head or neck can leave the victim with marks that remain for life.
Dealing with Insurance Companies
Although insurance companies project an image of familiarity and trustworthiness, at the end of the day, they are businesses. This means that they exist to bring in as much money as possible while paying out as little as possible. To this end, they can employ experienced claims adjusters who will attempt to lower your claim amount by asking pointed questions. The Colorado Springs injury attorneys at Zinda Law Group have experience in handling these communications and may be able to prevent you from damaging your claim.
FILING A PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM
Filing a personal injury lawsuit with Zinda Law Group can be broken down into the following 3 steps:
1. 100% FREE CONSULTATION
Immediately following an accident it is important that you seek medical attention. As soon as you have been treated, your next step will be to speak with a personal injury lawyer to discuss your case.
You start your journey to seek compensation with a 100% free consultation.
Avail of this free consultation to help you understand your position better without the added worry of attorney fees. Our attorneys will assess your case and based on their experience be able to advise you on whether they think you have a case.
Should you choose Zinda Law Group to represent you in your pursuit of compensation, your dedicated attorney will proceed and investigate your case. In doing so will they will gather all documents needed to file your case.
At this time, there is very little that you will need to do, your attorney will walk you through the process at each stage.
3. CASE SETTLEMENT
Once the investigation has been completed, your attorney will proceed to negotiate with the other side’s insurance company and seek to settle your claim for you.
One common worry a client may face is that they will have to attend a trial – this is generally not the case. The majority of cases are settled before going to court. In the unlikely event that your case should proceed to trial, your lawyer will keep you informed and updated at every step of the way.
Compensation May Be Available To You
If you suffered due to someone’s negligence, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your losses. Our Colorado Springs personal injury lawyers can help you identify your economic losses such as medical bills, property damage, past and future lost wages, transportation expenses and loss of future earning capacity, to name a few.
It is also important to determine if you are eligible to collect additional compensation for non-economic losses, which include emotional distress, pain and suffering, loss of quality of life, and loss of livelihood. Our Colorado Springs personal injury attorneys can help you calculate your damages and seek full compensation for all the ways the accident cost you as a victim.
The ultimate amount of compensation varies greatly from case to case, but largely depends on these two factors:
- Economic Damages: Economic damages include things like the cost of medical attention, damage to your property, and any lost wages from being forced to miss work. Economic damages are relatively straightforward and can be proven with a fairly high degree of certainty.
- Non-Economic Damages: Non-economic damages typically refer to the pain and suffering experienced by an injury victim. Pain and suffering damages are more subjective than economic damages and can be more difficult to prove.
Get Help From Our Colorado Springs Injury Attorneys Today
At Zinda Law Group, our Colorado Springs attorneys have helped thousands of injury victims get their lives back on track after an accident. We have the knowledge and resources necessary to help you build the strongest case possible and pursue maximum compensation for medical bills, property damage, loss of income, pain and suffering, and much more.
Our firm also believes an injury victim should never have to worry about being able to afford excellent legal representation. That is why we offer 100% free consultations, and why you will pay nothing unless we achieve a favorable settlement, judgment, or verdict for your personal injury case. That’s our No Fee Guarantee.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, call Zinda Law Group at (800) 863-5312 to receive your free consultation with one of our skilled Colorado Springs injury lawyers.
Meetings with attorneys by appointment only.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
With Zinda Law Group, your personal injury lawyer costs you nothing unless we win your case.
When Do I Hire a Personal Injury Attorney?
Personal injury attorneys can help with a wide variety of cases. Generally speaking, it is advisable to consult with an attorney as soon as possible after your accident.
How Long Does It Take to Get a Personal Injury Check?
Winning your personal injury claim does not mean that money will be immediately available to you. Your attorney may be able to give you a better idea about when you can expect to receive the funds.
How Much is My Case Worth?
In the field of personal injury law, it is impossible to give an answer that applies to every case. Generally speaking, your case will be worth more the more severe your injuries are, but even that can fluctuate.
They delivered on everything they said…
“My experience with Zinda Law Group was extremely positive. From the very beginning they were informative, communicative, and practical. They delivered on everything they said, and walked me through the process. If I had any questions, either by phone or email I promptly received communication and answers. Hopefully I won’t need to, but if I need an attorney in the future, Zinda will be my first call.” – Former Client
Zinda Law Group Has Been Featured By:
Why Hire Zinda Law Group?
The Colorado Springs personal injury attorneys at Zinda Law Group have helped thousands of individuals recover the compensation they deserved for their injuries.
Our accident lawyers have decades of combined experience, and we deliver the knowledge and resources of a large firm but with the personalized and compassionate attention of a small practice.
Here are just some of the things that set us apart from other law firms:
- Client Service: Our clients receive the individualized attention they deserve. From the initial consultation to the final result, our attorneys guide clients every step of the way, and we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Maximize Recoveries: We seek to maximize our recovery in every case, and our firm has achieved many outstanding settlements for our deserving clients.
- Resources: We have the ability to handle large case expenses, conduct investigations, hire expert witnesses, and utilize cutting-edge technology from the start to help build the strongest case possible.
- Litigation-Focused: We treat every case as if it is going to trial, and our attorneys have the knowledge and experience necessary to fully litigate a case from beginning to end.
- Fast Results: Our skilled and aggressive attorneys reach favorable results efficiently and expediently.
What Sets Zinda Law Group Apart
In a state like Colorado, you have a number of Colorado Springs personal injury lawyers to choose from – that’s why you need an attorney who stands out from the crowd. Zinda Law Group is accredited by the Better Business Bureau®, and our founding attorney, Jack Zinda, is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum® – a distinction held by only the top 1% of attorneys across the nation.
We also pride ourselves on having the experience and resources of a large firm, but with the personalized client focus typical of a smaller firm. At Zinda Law Group, you won’t have to deal with a middleman. You’ll be able to speak directly with your attorney and legal team because here you aren’t just a number.