Denver Concert Injury Lawyers
When most people attend concerts, they think of the event as a place to have fun, relax, and enjoy great music. However, in some instances, this is not the case.
Unfortunately, concertgoers can be unexpectedly involved in accidents and leave a music venue having sustained serious injuries. If you’ve been in an accident while attending a concert, it is important that you consult with an experienced Denver concert injury lawyer as soon as possible to preserve your legal right to compensation. Call Zinda Law Group at 303-800-1501 today to receive a free attorney consultation.
Concert Injury Causes and Liability
When you are injured while attending a concert, not only can the managers or owners of the venue be held liable for your injuries, but any other employees or attendees that were involved in the accident or incident can be responsible for any damages that you suffered.
Some common causes of concertgoer injuries include:
- Unsafe Venue Conditions. In these instances, perhaps the lighting was inadequate, or the flooring was uneven, rotten, or slippery, or your seat was broken. The poorly maintained conditions may have caused your injuries.
- Lack of Adequate Security. Maybe the venue did not have enough security personnel for the event, or the security that was present was improperly trained or oblivious to what was happening.
- Electrical Issue. If the wiring for lighting, musical instruments, or the sound system is not maintained or used properly, injuries can result.
- Accidents Caused By Pyrotechnics. If pyrotechnics are used during a concert, they may cause burns or severe eye injuries.
- Fights Caused By Drunk or Otherwise Unruly Concertgoers. Many individuals who attend concerts drink to excess, be rowdy, start a fight.
- Falls From Balconies or Heightened Floors. Accidents can occur due to inadequate railings or perhaps an individual is inadvertently pushed. Either way, serious injuries can result if someone falls from a balcony or other heightened floor.
It is important to note that if you were injured at a concert after partaking in an action that had a high probability of causing injury, then you likely will not have a viable claim. For example, if you are jumping into a mosh pit or crowd diving it is tough to argue that someone else is responsible for your injuries.
When it comes to liability for concert injuries, the law can be complicated. You may have noticed that there is typically fine print on the back of the concert ticket. This fine print essentially acts as a waiver where you agree to accept foreseeable or all possible dangers that might occur while attending the concert. This so-called waiver basically attempts to protect the concert venue, promoter, or others involved, but some scenarios are not protected from liability.
If you are involved in an accident at a concert, particularly if they were not foreseeable or were due to the negligent actions of another, it is important that you consult with an experienced Denver concert injury lawyer as soon as possible. As mentioned above, concert injury cases can be complicated, particularly because there are a variety of issues and a number of defendants that may be involved. Accordingly, contact a skilled concert injury lawyer at Zinda Law Group today to discuss your case.
Experienced Concert Injury Lawyers
If you have questions regarding your potential injury claim, we have answers. Call the personal injury attorneys of Zinda Law Group today at 303-800-1501 to get started with a free attorney consultation. Our attorneys also operate on a contingency fee basis. This means if we are unable to win your case, you won’t owe us a dime. We look forward to helping you seek the justice and compensation you deserve.