Denver Burn Injury Lawyers
Call (800) 863-5312 to Speak with Denver Burn Injury Lawyers for Free
Burn injuries can have severe and long-lasting consequences for a victim. These injuries can result in lengthy recovery times, costly medical bills, and missed work. Apart from physical and financial implications, burn injuries can cause emotional distress that can adversely affect the whole family of the injured individual. At Zinda Law Group, our Denver burn injury lawyers are here to ensure you don’t have to face this difficult time alone.
We have helped thousands of injury victims get their lives back on track after an accident. Our burn injury attorneys have the knowledge and resources necessary to help you pursue maximum compensation for all the ways the accident cost you. And as one of our clients, you will pay nothing unless we win your case.
If you or a loved one has suffered a burn injury in an accident, call Zinda Law Group at (800) 863-5312 for a 100% free consultation with one of our skilled Denver burn accident lawyers.
We Represent All Types of Burn Injuries
Our Denver burn injury lawyers have represented numerous types of burn injuries, we are dedicated to giving our clients the best possible legal guidance no matter the circumstances of their accident.
If you are a resident of Denver or the surrounding area and have been injured in an explosion, chemical spill, fire, or any other burn accident, give us a call at (800) 863-5312 to schedule a free consultation and learn about the legal options available to you.
Determining the Severity of a Burn
The brutality of your burn injury may be apparent to you but not the responsible party and their insurance providers. These parties may ask for more proof or information at a time when you least expect it. Since the effects of your injury can range from minor yet painful skin damage to more serious health conditions, it is of great help if you understand the severity of your burn injury in medical terms.
- First-degree burn: This class of injuries will leave your skin reddened for a given duration and cause irritation, especially when exposed to bright light or heat. Water or ice is a common cure for first-degree burns, also known as minor burns.
- Second-degree burn: After suffering a second-degree burn, your skin will be either white or red and dry to the touch. Even with proper treatment, it can lead to permanent disfigurement.
- Third-degree burn: If you do not seek emergency medical attention, this type of injury can prove to be life-threatening. The skin becomes blackened and discolored permanently, and some tissues are damaged. Skin grafts, amputation, or surgery may be necessary if the damage is widespread.
- Fourth-degree burn: In this type of burn, severe injury is guaranteed. The affected body part is highly likely to be lost. The victim requires rehabilitation programs in addition to continuous medical checkup to restore some of the functions of some body parts.
- Fifth-and Sixth-degree burns: Intense heat often damage internal body organs, and so victims under this category cannot survive.
If you sustained your injury from a preventable accident, then it could be in your best interest to take legal action. Burn injury victims who need support in any way should not hesitate to get in touch with our Denver legal team for assistance. Our lawyers will guide you through every step of the claims process and ensure everything is being done to protect your rights as a burn victim.
Symptoms of Burn Injuries
All burn injuries are unique. Burn symptoms may, therefore, differ depending on several factors. Some common burn symptoms include:
- Inflamed skin
- Warm, red, and dry skin
- Infected skin
- White or charred skin
- Skin that is colorless turning black or green (medical emergency)
- Exposed bone or tissue (medical emergency)
- Shock (medical emergency)
No matter the type of burn injury you sustained, our lawyers are here to help.
What Our Burn Accident Attorneys Can Do for You
In addition to offering quality legal representation, Zinda Law Group provides a valuable network of resources to you. We can enlist the help of top investigators and experts to help prove your case.
We also work with a reliable network of honest, qualified doctors in the Denver area who specialize in treating all types of burn injuries. Seeking medical attention immediately after an accident should be top priority since your health is of more value than anything else. All our burn lawyers understand this and can help you secure the treatment you need while they fight for your right to receive due compensation.
Our Denver Burn Injury Lawyers Can Help
If you were injured due to the negligence of someone else, we urge you to speak with one of our Denver burn injury lawyers as soon as possible.
We are here to help you seek compensation for the injuries such as those listed and any other unfortunate consequences of your burn. Our experienced burn injury lawyers can work toward building a case that will best enable you to obtain the compensation that you legally deserve.
To learn more about how we can help you, call Zinda Law Group at (800) 863-5312 for a 100% free case evaluation with our experienced burn injury lawyers in Denver, Colorado.